Keep your website running smoothly & Incident Free
Navigating the complexities of WordPress can seem daunting if you're not familiar with the platform. It's easy to accidentally touch the wrong thing and cause problems. But what should you do when your site goes down?
Website downtime can be extremely costly for businesses, resulting in lost revenue and dissatisfied customers. WordPress is susceptible to compatibility issues, especially when third-party plugins don't update along with core features. This can break your site.
The best solution is having our team of WordPress maintenance experts monitor your site and take action when issues arise. With professionals ready to quickly restore your site, you can rest assured knowing your website is in good hands. Putting safeguards in place before disaster strikes gives you peace of mind that your business won't lose money or customers when inevitable technical problems occur.
Why is website maintenance essential for your business?
- First Impressions Matter: A website with broken links, outdated content, or slow loading times screams neglect. Regular maintenance ensures a polished, professional experience that reflects your brand positively.
- Security Matters More: Hackers target vulnerabilities, and outdated software creates gaps in your defences. We provide proactive security measures and updates to keep your website and data safe.
- Performance Matters Most: Speed is king in the digital world. We optimise your website for lightning-fast loading times, maximising user engagement and conversions.
- Evolution Matters Always: Technology is ever-changing, and websites need to adapt. We maintain compatibility with the latest browsers and devices, ensuring your website remains accessible and future-proof.
Whats Included in all of our plans
All of our WordPress website maintenance plans include the below services a minimum:
Core WordPress Updates
86% of websites are hacked due to outdated software. We will update your core WordPress software once a month or whenever a new update is released.
Your website depends on a number of 3rd party plugins. Your website is vulnerable to attack if these are not kept up to date. We will update plugins once a month or whenever a new update is released.***
Feel confident knowing your website is backed up on a separate, secure, cloud based server. Knowing your website is backed up once a month means you'll be less stressed if something does go wrong.
Malware Security Scans
Did you know that malware could be on your website for months without you even noticing. This could cause issues to your business as well as your clients. We are vigilant and proactive, checking at least once a month for malware and known vulnerabilities.
Have a problem with your website, need assistance with a faulty plugin or need to make a quick text or image swap? Get in touch with our team via telephone, email or live chat at anytime between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm weekdays.
Image & Copy Edits
Refresh your website with new product photos, staff bios, about us revamps, team photos, new brand colours, and more! Focus on your business, leave the website to us. Contact us today for effortless online success!*
* Maximum two hours per month allowed for website content or image changes.
** We only allow for 1 Spam or Malware cleanup/removal per year. Thereafter we charge a one-off fee of £329 for spam or malware cleanups.
*** Plugins and extensions requiring a license for updates will be charged additionally to the monthly fee.
- Core Wordpress Updates
- Plugin Updates Monthly
- Website Backups Monthly
- Malware Scan Monthly
- Image & Copy Edits
- Telephone Support
- GDPR Compliance
- Everything in Standard*
- PHP Error Warnings
- Up-time Monitor
- Google Page Speed Monitor
- Website Backups Weekly
- Plugin Updates Weekly
- Monthly Maintenance Report
Advanced + Hosting£95
- Everything in Intermediate*
- Malware Scans & Removals
- Website Backups Daily
- 1 Free Website Migration
- Advanced Hosting
- Free SSL Certificate
- Regular Security Patching
- Dedicated Firewall
- Staging Environment
- Monthly Maintenance Report
- Everything in Advanced+
- Cloudflare Enterpirse CDN
- Cloudflare DDoS Attack Mitigation
- Cloudflare Intelligent Firewall
- Cloudflare Edge Caching
- Image Optimisation
- Brotli Compression
- Object Cache Pro
- Bot Mitigation
- Global Rate Limiting
- Upload 20 Products Month
- 1 Hour Development Month
Request a Call Back
Tired of chasing after small website changes? Frustrated by time zone delays? Our UK-based team tackles any update quickly and efficiently, saving you time and frustration. 🇬🇧
Get in touch with our website maintenance team today to find out how we can boost conversions with lightning-fast loading times and help you sleep stress free knowing your website is secure.
Error: Contact form not found.